Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mood Swing

One of my biggest weakness is my mood swing
at the first place, i always try to deny it
in the realm of complete denial, i think my mood swing is getting worse
one time, i can be as energetic, active and happy as the sleeping beauty
but then..a second later, i can turn into big red-eye devil that spread the message of fire and destruction
bad enough, huh??!!

but everytime someone told me how bad this habit for my own life
i think i put that shield of defense
usually making lame excuse, if not harsh excuse

then, mbak Wenny told me..i should change it since I have to live with other people in the future
they might not be as understanding as my best friends now
sometimes, they will so piss off when i crack the wheel in the bad mood cuz they certainly have their own problem
(yeekkss..i almost wrote another state of denial here...)

I guess she is as right as heaven
this is one of the HOMEWORK i should resolve
i want to be a better person..

my FIRST HOMEWORK:
Crushing the Mood Swing Habit

0 comments:

Post a Comment