Monday, April 21, 2008

Ariel and Joe's Quotation and My Dream

Just finished reading some articles that quoted Joe Cheng and Ariel's interview..
and whoalaaaa...I found some extremely good quotations there..
I was inspired by them for quite sometimes now..
the way the move on with their carrier is amazing..
and after finding this quotation, I know I made the right choice


大头:我希望我的太太是家庭主妇
依晨: 我心中自有一套衡量标准存在,不可能本末倒置一辈子都在工作!一旦达到自订的那份成就感之後,我当然会回归家人、爱人和孩子的身边!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joe: Life is the extension of oneself, the extension of dream.
Ariel: One’s own life should be strived by oneself. Even if fail at least you’ve tried.


大头:我也会为爱疯狂
依晨:人一辈子能有几次机会遇到自己为之疯狂的人事物呢?你能大声地说出你热爱的事情是什么.并花上大半辈子的时间追逐吗?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joe: My sole enemy is myself. The only one I have to surpass is also myself.
Ariel: I want to challenge myself.


At this very moment, I make another two dreams to be made come true within the next few years
first, make a Japan trip
second, take internship in the UN
third, plan for my doctoral degree in Europe, preferably Norway or Spain

Keep the dream alive, people...
and spread your wings so wide...

0 comments:

Post a Comment