Sunday, October 17, 2010

For the one I said goodbye to



Karashima Midori – Silent Eve

Lyrics: Karashima Midori
Music: Karashima Midori

Pure white snow falls as everyone stands still
My heart remembers where it wants to be

I could gather up all the love in the world
But why aren’t you here on this special night?

When I chose to say goodbye it was never for your sake
The scared and flickering candle just filled me with sadness
The rule that we must remain ‘friends’ makes it such a difficult game
I won’t ever come between the two of you again

The truth is everyone wants to be kind
Nevertheless, people cannot be angels

I haven’t looked away but my memories still fade
The changing seasons turn each page

When I chose to say goodbye it was never your fault
The flowers and cards are all a Merry Christmas for me
Rather than smile and call you a ‘friend,’ please let me cry by myself now
Until the day I grab my dream again, it will forever be a silent night

Until the day I grab my dream again, it will forever be a silent night

copyrights: http://www.quartet4.net/?p=99

******

Actually, I never leave your side
I always pray for you
and wish that I one day I can be with you again
So, until the day I meet you again
It will forever be silent nights

0 comments:

Post a Comment