Wednesday, August 12, 2009

How it used to be

I used to talk to you in the morning
I used to talk to you at noon
I used to talk to you in the evening
I used to talk to you way into the night
I used to talk to you..


I used to sing "I knew I loved you"
I used to sing "Can I walk with you"
I used to sing "どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?"
I used to sing "Aishiteru"
I used to sing for you..


One day, you bid me silent goodbye
And suddenly walked away


All I can think of is that...

I am thankful that I used to know you
I am thankful that I used to talk to you
I am thankful that I used to think about you
I am thankful that I used to sing for you


Dear one,
I am sorry for the thing I never do
I am sorry for the words I never say
It might be just how it supposed to be


Now, that you are coming back
I am sorry for not having my world re-open for you
I want to open the door.. I want to open the window
But I lost the key..

0 comments:

Post a Comment