Tuesday, August 18, 2009

universe

On this road where our dreams were shattered
and our ways parted
I remember your smile, your eyes, your light
I remember that whenever I was with you, I was complete

But for now, it is goodbye
Hope not for long..
Coz I will always want to be with you

I am the morning sun to greet you when you open your eyes
I am the blue noon sky that smiles to cheer up your day
I am the orange evening sunset to tell you to rest your day
I am your night sky to wrap you in your night sleep

Yet you...
You are not only my sunrise, my sunset, my sky or my star

You are my south, my north, my east, my west
My weekdays' work and my weekend's rest
My morning sun and my night stars
My reality and my dream, my talk and my song
You are my universe

So, goodbye for now
I'm leaving but never leave your side
Just whisper my name
And I will be there again


inspired by a story behind "okuribi" and crystal kay's "kaerimichi"

0 comments:

Post a Comment