Thursday, August 13, 2009

Life only want me to love you

I love you even before I knew you
I love you the moment I met you
I love you the day you say my name
I love you the minutes you smile to me
I love you the second I see your eyes
I love you when you speak to me
I love you when you sit silently next to me
I love you even now, when you're gone

Should have walked away cause i know we can never be together
Should have known that I cannot keep this love any longer
Should have realized that we are not meant to be

But I always want you to want me, even in my dreams

Yet, life never wants you to want me
Maybe life wants me only to love you
Maybe heaven sent me only to love you
Maybe that's the purpose of me in your life and you in my life
For me to love you


inspired by "Koizora, the movie" and "L-O-V-E"

0 comments:

Post a Comment