Friday, July 9, 2010

Selfish

It is early in the morning
and I feel unease
It is not about you
It is about me

It is me not wanting to forget you
It is me not wanting to let you go
It is me not wishing to loose you
even when you no longer linger in my world

i still remember the sky we saw together
i still remember silly topics we talked
i still remember secret stuff we shared
then wondering if you remember

one said
everyone has somebody they are waiting for
everyone has somebody they want to see
so, if we have someone to wait
someone out there is also wait for us

if i wait for you, will you come back to me?



p.s.
‘ i love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. i love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so i love you because i know no other way …’


17 Juni 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment