Sunday, July 18, 2010

a tale of two guys

Hei.. tell you a story

I met this guy
when I am about to forget the love of my life
On the brink of life and death
as not forgetting my love means death

I thought I like this guy
for he is charming in style
for he is beautiful in look
for he is smart in book

But never taught that love calling me back
in the name of memory
as love walked in again
not with sadness, only laugh

Only laugh to tell me
That we are now friends for life
that the gate of the sad past has been closed
as the guy helped me close it

I thank love for making me smile again
I thank life for releasing me from pain
I thank the guy for helping
for I walk to another life with neither of two guys

And I walk alone, with love in heart, with life in hand

0 comments:

Post a Comment