Sunday, July 4, 2010

Living life is like assembling puzzle

Have you ever thought that life is like a puzzle?

If you ever believe in the so-called destiny like I do, then you must believe that several thing has been ruled out for us long before we were born. Such as born, death and our twin soul. The rest, we have to work out ourself.

Recently, I have been struggling if life. Jolting with many challenges and obstacles. I cried and screamed. To life that never give me any map or clue or hint on how I supposed to live my life. It is like walking in the long dark tunnel without knowing where is the end and what would be the end. It caused some frustration for not knowing what the future hold for us. Especially when thing get a lot tougher than we expected. I couldn't count anymore how many time I want to have a time machine so I can sneak peak the future.

Then again, many said that if we know the future, life will never be fun again. No mystery to be solved, no challenge drain up our curiosity. Life will be boring. Still, how can I make my life fun without having too much curiosity about life?

I remember back in my childhood how much I love playing puzzle. It is mysterious yet fun. Put the puzzle bit by bit. I even dare to have a thousands puzzle just to dare how much I can solve it. Maybe, i should treat life like that. A million part of puzzle. Life is like assembling it, bit by bit. If we got it wrong then we will have to re-do it again. If we got several part right, we gonna see the bigger picture. That is our achievement, our tomorrow.

Yes, living life is indeed like assembling puzzle. God has given us the broad picture, it is us to assemble it. Bit by bit.. failure after failure, Success after success.. and its mystery is what keep us going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment