Friday, July 9, 2010

My friend.... Saranghaeyo means I Love You

My friend,
I remember the first time I met you
The first time I see you
The first time I hold your hand
The first time you tell me your name

My friend,
I remember the times we spent together
Hours and hours sitting next to each other
Hours and hours eating and eating and eating
Hours and hours just talking to each other

My friend,
I remember the moment we had together
the moment we travel together
the moment we enjoy changing seasons
the moment we spent together

My friend,
now that you will lead your life different than mine
now that you will embrace brighter path in the future
now that you will enjoy the freedom of living
now that you will live separate life from mine

I am wishing you nothing but all the best in life
I am wishing that life will treat you so kind
Cause life has treated me so kind for having you in my life

now, let me say one thing I might never said before
"I will always care for you and cherish you..
I cherish any path you take for your future
and let you do it your way
and will accept whatever way you choose"

Hoping for your happiness and success
while hoping for you to know that I will always be here for you
I will always be here with open arms if your need it
Because you are my friend, my friend..

As one kindly remind me that,
"sincerity in love means knowing to stop somewhere in life and nowhere in heart"

0 comments:

Post a Comment