Sunday, January 27, 2013

Travel2Europe: Venezia

Just one word: breathtaking!

Venezia is simply breathtaking.. Serene beauty. I was there during its less busy day as it was raining. But still Venezia has all to offer. Her architecture, her churches, her ports, the running rivers inside the city, her gondola, and her mystical majesty.

Walking through the city is fun and magical. The narrow street gave you a goose bump of living in a wonderland. Sadly, all of the city is lit with shop's store and no building escape the architecture of having a shop at the ground floor and maybe apartment on the upper floor.





Good thing that water is still running between all buildings which save the good capitalistic and touristic mode of Venezia. Something that made all your pictures seems to come from a professional photo studio. Yes, Venezia is that beautiful





 (me @ Piazza San Marco)




If I have one day to come back to Italy,  I will wish to have 3 days in Venezia. That's my wish upon the shooting star



and cook the cutest pasta I ever seen..


0 comments:

Post a Comment