Sunday, January 6, 2013

Travel2Europe : Let the dream begins

It began 7 years ago.

It was February 2005 when I first landed my feet in Europe. I was selected to be one of the participant at ISFiT (International Student Festival in Tronheim) in Norway. Along with several very good friends, we travelled in winter, my first snow ever. Until today, I could not forget how freezing it was in Norway, minus 16 at most. But as freezing as it is, I always dream about coming back to Europe. More after I had a chance to stop by in Netherlands and Germany that very same trip. Thanks to an airline policy called stop over.


And this is me in the Netherlands, wearing their traditional cloth. In a picture resembles million others's background picture in Netherlands. They said, you were not in Netherlands until you could prove it with this picture below. hahahaahaha...



Despite all the happiness within, I have one regret. I chose Germany over France. As much as I enjoyed Germany, I felt that I should make a comeback to France. No matter what. And so it is.. I keep the dream over 7 years, that one day I will make another trip to Europe. A dream trip to France, Spain and Italy. A Mediterranean journey, as I called it.

Alhamdullilah.. 7 years later and after 1 year of preparation and two years of savings, I managed to get my feet standing on Europe. This time in Milan, Italy.

Dreams DO Come True...

0 comments:

Post a Comment