Saturday, September 10, 2011

Welcome to SHINee World Concert Nanjing (part 4)

and so, the serene songs continues.. (tough you cannot categorize Love Like Oxygen as sad ;p)

VCR came in.. setting a new mode of broken heart as the next song is none other than Quasimodo and Life. Despite all the sadness hanging because of the two songs, i have to admit i was literally dies during this two songs. The boys look extremely good looking in their white suit. me being Minho bias, couldn't help but look at him all the time. But I have to admit, Key once again give me the most picturesque look. He draws everyone seeing him at the time into his eyes, which tells you that love brings only sadness and no other than that..


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The serene surrounding is what come next with me only able to open my mouth in disbelief. Here we are, standing in somewhat an opera concert with Onew coming for his solo. Singing Nessun Dorma, he literally mesmerized all of us with a vocal of an opera singer. I can only open my mouth while he reached all those high notes. No picture was taken and Hail to Leader Onew!!


Hail to the boys again for coming as an angel! Right there, in front of me, Minho came slowly to the stage from below the stage as an angel. Luckily, i know very well Minho will come from there, so I barely breath during his appearance. Kissssiiii.. You bought me the nicest spot in the concert!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Angel song, came from a traditional Korean children song, was sang beautifully by the boys. Everytime I remember the concert, Angel is always the first song to come to mind. So beautiful it is, I sang it over and over again with the boys.. with Leader Onew came last as a divine angel hugging a little boy. With the way the perform it, SHINee made sure that none of us will forget that performance in years to come..

Photobucket

Photobucket


to be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment