Sunday, September 11, 2011

Welcome to SHINee World Concert Nanjing (part 5)

ROCK IT, BOYS!!!

The next part of the concert is definitely far from ballad and mellow. Call "Ring Ding Dong" and you shake most of the world into rhythm! Yoo Geeunnnaaaaa... That's the only name I want to scream. WHY? Anyone remember Hello Baby?? YooGeun is the only official SHINee's sixth member after mastering Ring Ding Dong under mischievous SHINee appa's guidence for 3 months. Oooohh... how much I want Yoo Geun to be there and dance RDD with appas..

Photobucket


Rock your body with "up and down" and "ready or not" as the boys running cheerfully toward the crowd! I found this moment to be so much fun seeing the boys happily running into the center stage. And my camera, as crazy as i don't look while shooting capture just the beauty of their smile! yaaayyy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


and the crowds were screaming like crrraaazzzzyyyyy when Jjong sit on the stage and Taemin running from behind hugging the hyung! literally craaazzzeeeeyyyy...

Photobucket


meanwhile, someone was literally tired. This is only year 2011, leader Onew!! wakakakaka....

Photobucket


and the boys were hyper and over the top during "ready or not". for me, this is the first time i have to hold myself not to turn myself like crazy just as the boys did it in front of me. someone might kill me if i do! hahahaahah... and trust me, not picture is taken. I was to busy laughing seeing how hyper minho could be with jjong. JongHo are hyppppeeeerr!!!

Next to make the crowds get crazier is LUCIFER! Welcome to the laser show and i have to admit, it was one good laser show!!! all the boys were lifted to the air with their arms equipped with wolverine-kind-of-hand that projects laser..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


suddenly: THANK YOU appears on the screen and we all scream like craaazzeeee... Bring back our SHINee!!!!

to be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment