Saturday, September 10, 2011

Welcome to SHINee World Concert Nanjing (part 2)

Okay.. Let's continue the fun! hahahahaa...

At the second part of the show - that's how I call it - all members took up the stage individually to perform their solo. Taemin came up first with Taemin's version of Romeo. And this is fuuunn.. I love Taem's clear and bright voice. A little kiddy voice. But whoever the coordinoona or costume designer should go to hell! i hate Taemin's outfit to the max!! to the maaaaaxxxxx!!! he looks soo freaking skinny!

Photobucket


Next to heat the stage is JongHyun. Tough I expect him to DJ-ing like in Seoul concert, he choose to sing duet with Zhang Liyin. Not bad but i barely enjoy the duet. They both have high pitch and it is so no no during the refrain. bye byeee.. and JongHyun, being JongHyun, stand at the far corner from my stage. Much to my dismay cause I need his pictures for Tia

Photobucket


and the HOT HOT HOT comes next! Baby Minho is smooching all the fans with solo dance performance of Oh My Gosh! no further comments.. *dies already*

Photobucket


still numb from previous performance, I senses were fired back to life after set eyes on pinky Taemin! he looks... drag! hahaahahahaha.. Key's solo performance featuring Taemin brings alot more laughter the crowd as they were pretending to be a couple. Those little kids made me laaaauuuggghhh!! hahahaahahahaha.. but i have to admit, Taemin looks reaaalllyy pretty!

Photobucket

Photobucket


As I am expecting Onew's solo come afterward, "A-Yo" become a huge huge surprise!! Not only this is my favorite song, this is so far SHINee's most loveliest song. I loooveee every bits of A-Yo. And their performance in Nanjing certainly bring me to tears. I didn't give a shit taking picture of them. Just me follow the bits and dance. I finally can wave that hands up in the air and looooveeee... Thank you boys.. You made me happy for once again. Thank you... Thank you... You never know just how much that song help me in the darkest point of my life. Thank you SHInee.. Thank you...

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment