Thursday, September 15, 2011

a new war might have been ignited

if one said that the war will never end, i guess i will say that it rightly so. as it is applicable to the whole universe, it is applicable to my own work of sphere. war after war, conflict after conflict. It is so much depressing when your core work eventually help someone affected from war to rebuild their life and hopes, yet at the same moment, you just started another war with one another. unending war!

as this is my second world war in my short-lived career with this office, i already feel the taste of bitterness and desperation. Yet, i am still clueless on how to deal with all of these. The bitterness and desperation is torn me inside already. What can we do after this?

i opened the pandora box and now waiting for the future to unleash. Whether it is a sweet genie or a scary demon, I have no idea. May I be given the strength to move forward. To the future so unknown to me..

0 comments:

Post a Comment