Sunday, September 11, 2011

Meeting SHINee Boys @ Nanjing Airport: Bonus Track

Sunday, 21 August 2011

Time of departure back to Indonesia. Back to real life after a full week of bliss and joy. Being with Kisi again is such a miracle in itself. Being with her, I feel complete again knowing that she remains the one that my soul answers without any questions or doubt. I still remember how she looked nervous taking me to SHINee concert @ olympic stadium. Looking around, wondering if she can ask someone to help me get my seat. Just when I said no worries, she was partly laughing and said I am too scary for reading her mind so easily when other people struggle to do so.. Hey buddy, I am your twinsoul, remember?

I went home around midnight after concert, stop by at a cafe shop just few buildings away from my place. It calls "sculpture in time cafe" and they have the best coffee, chocolate and view in Nanjing. I just planned to stop by for a while, but eventually spent more time than it should be because the manager was talking to me in perfect English. He was so nice that I spent more than an hour zipping my hot choco which of course made Kisi somehow worried. Gomenna chingu.. Anyway, I went back and found her laying around without any intention to pack. Both of us have to leave Nanjing the next day, me back to indonesia and her to Beijing. But nothing happen.. and I, as usual, wondering around the room talking how great was the concert. She watched my camera and said i must be crazy for taking hundreds of pictures during the concert of 3 hours. I put in on multiple shoooottt... hahahaaha..

next day, 5 AM, parting time..

no more tears shed as we know we will meet again somewhere someday in this world. Kisi told me that whatever happen later, she will travel after taking civil service examination in December. And for sure, i will fly to wherever she goes that time. So, this time is not goodbye. It is just a time to say, mata ne..

I left to airport at 11PM because I thought I need to check-in at least two hours before my departure. My flight leave at 14.10 so i guess standing in line at 12 PM at the airport is not a bad idea at all. The truth is, that could be my luckiest moment so far with SHINee boys. My check - in gate apparently would not be open until 12.40. And the check in time is limited until 13.30 only. what a weird policy! the good news is, as time went by, I realized that SHINee boys could be on the same flying time with me as many fans came in swarming the airport.

So, I gamble... should I wait for the boys outside or inside? At first, i thought that waiting outside might be the best but seeing the increasing number of fans, I realized that this could be another battle I was not sure I could win. So as soon as the staff of SHINee's lookalike came in, I followed their footstep and queuing for check-in rather than wasting my time outside. And so, my guts showed me I was right..

Just a minute after I finished my check in, I heard loud scream and at the corner of check-in counter JongHyun and Key walked in. The manager looked so scary and dragged the boys to the corner. hhmmm... as much as I want to see JJong and Key more, I was anxiously waiting for Minho for sure. Couple of second later, Taemin and Onew showed up looking exhausted after swarming through fans. Where is my Minho??? a minute later, there he came.. two bodyguards pull his body and he looked in between smiling and exhausted. He was gathered in the corner with the rest of the boys, acting cute showing the rest how he got out from the fans in the terminal. Gooooossshh.. He is skinny!!! I mean, in the stage, he looks tall and well built. Here he was, a few meters away, looking slender and thin with perfect porcelain skin. Minhhhoooooo....

a minute later, they were taken to the immigration counter amidst the chaotic situation. Following my instinct, I followed as well, queuing in the immigration counter. The result: 10 minutes of total fangirling!!! Minho, standing tall and gorgeous as always, just 5 meters away from me. I couldn't help but to look at him and at certain point, I put all my courage and bow to him nodding how much i am thankful for their song. He might recognized me in my shinee concert tee which is orange in color and has "Minho" written on the back. I don't care!!!

Jjong and Taem were the first in line, followed by Key and Onew. Minho stand on the third row with the manager. This means that he would be the last to que and I will have the chance to see him the longest than others. Thank you, God.. Thank Yooouuu... With a shaking hand, I gathered another courage, pull out my phone and snapped pictures below before an immigation officer forbid me to do so. And so, I stand there, numb from seeing Minho so close and thankful that instead of looking toward the immigration desk, Minho was facing his manager, which allow me to see him in up close mode..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Thank you, SHINee.. Thank you..

and most of all, Thank you, God.. You granted all my dreams and made them come true. Flying to Nanjing, spending blissful days with Kisi and attending SHINee World Concert with meeting the boys at the airport as a bonus track. And in my search of happiness, i guess, happiness means making dream, pursuing it and be thankful about it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment