Friday, September 21, 2012

Second (this year) with SHINee

I am all giddy and exited about tomorrow! 
SHINee boys will come onboard in Jakartaaaaa...
for SM Town!


Tomorrow will be our second meeting of the year. It would be a perfect time before our grand meeting at the end of year for their solo concert in Singapore. SHINee World Concert 2 which features some of my all time faves like "The name I love", "Start" and of course "A-Yo". I wish they put "honesty" to the song list but I guess I have to wait until SWC3 to hear that song from them.

You know what made me so exited? Attending their concert and seeing them in person actually beyond my craziest dream! not yet the wildest but certainly some of the craziest. Never before I expected this to happen. To be in their concert, not only once but three times in one year. To meet in the airport, to see them up close but not yet personal. Maybe that could be my wildest. To meet them personally.

All in all, my meeting with them made me believe that dream takes us far, sometime even farther than what we expected to. Being born and raised in a family that know nothing about spending money for concert and fangirling, I never imagined that I would have the ability and opportunity to attend one. More so, to be in a concert of the same artist for more than once. But God is Gracious, God allow me to dream and to have a job that allows to travel far. That allows me to spend on concerts as well. A dream job that allows me to fulfill my other dreams. So, I will not afraid of dreaming. Even when the dream looks unrealistic and no sense at all. Believe in our dream, you never know where life takes you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment