Saturday, September 8, 2012

Looking for hotel in Paris!

I spent practically the whole night searching for good hotel in Paris for my december trip. But I found almost little to none that close to my budget limitation and expectation. Of course, with limited budget, I barely cannot afford a hotel that cost me more than 75 dollars per night. But looking at price range is difficult in Paris. I mean, I get only 1 that really suits. But it is located far from downtown. Oooouugggghhh.. I wish I have lots of money so I can stay in whichever hotel that come across good in my search. But that's life I guess.. I have to do what I can with what I got.

So guys, if you have any recommendation for a nice but cheap hotel in Paris, really do let me know. I am close to desperate now..

p.s. I feel like looking for hotel is as difficult as searching for your partner in life.. how pathetic!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are looking for a nice and very cheap hotel I recommend you to visit this site. http://www.venere.com/it/francia/parigi/
I am sure it will help you a lot in finding a good and cheap hotel.

Kayla Nurul said...

hai jamesprice, thank you so much for recommending the website. I will look for it and hope I can find the dream hotel ^^ btw, any recommendation from your part?

Post a Comment