Friday, September 21, 2012

Presents from Korea

Yerim, my very own best friend wrote me this before she went back home to Korea: 


She posted it on my wall in the office, saying that she will buy two tickets for both of us should I come to Korea. To meet up with her of course and to see SHINee concert. She even promised to get me the VIP seat nearest to the stage to see the boys in action a lot closer that I ever been. What can I ask for more?

Sadly, it has been nearly half a year since she left Indonesia. We keep our contact through iMessage or FaceTime.  Somehow, I still miss her. Then, this present arrived in my desk this morning. Apparently, one of my friend who just met her in Korea gave me this. They simply know just how much I love SHINee and Super Junior. Yerima keep her promise and remember what we used to talk and bicker about although we are far away. See ya soon, girl! 
And Boba thank you for the present. Love it to bits!

0 comments:

Post a Comment