Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Road We Never Travelled Along

While wandering around my room last night, try to get all my presentations material done in time, I suddenly found a paper. My own writing.. the last writing about letting someone so dear to us go. I sat down and read it again.. I remember that I wrote it after listen to story of friend and then my heart screaming, "you have been in that position too! And you probably might do that again in the future"....

I remember how difficult to actually let go of someone, without asking all questions. Not to mention if we find out that he finally find someone or leaving the city, just after we decide to let him go. Sometimes, that doesnt make anything easier. It made us wandering `why?`... Yet..we have to live on. To move on. To let him go is a must. But we, girl, tend to keep a memory of him. A compensation for being inable to actually let him go. Do we really never able to let go of someone so dear without getting hurt, yet successfully doing it?

An answer came fast... the song from Lior and Sia gave me

I left you out
Inside my heart
How easily
This could be the start
And rip my life apart

Like a bowerbird collecting blue
See me gather words
To let you know
It's hard to let this go

But I'm making up my mind
I'll forget you in time

You still make me cry
Like a song of the east
That loses its centre
But always finds its way back home
How this bird has flown

So I'm making up my mind
Gonna rescue myself tonight
Yeah I'm making up my mind
I'll forget you in time

I am leaving you
You are leaving me
We've sung our song
And we chose to roll on
Although this love never fades
It's time to forget the road we never travelled along

So I've made up my mind
Gonna rescue myself tonight
Yeah I've made up my mind
I'll forget you in time.

======

We want to let go, dear one.. I want to rescue myself
Its not only you leaving, I am leaving too...
It is the time to forget even a dream about the road that we never travelled along
Then, I will forget you in time
just in time before you actually leaving my life

cheer up, girls...we are strong ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment