Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mixing business with shawol pleasure

Off to Bangkok today. 楽しみにしています\(^o^)/ 明日はshineeのコンセット! Can you imagine that? A month before I wouldn't expect myself to have another opportunity to see the boys again. So happy..

Actually, my trip to Bangkok this time is not for shinee boys. I was selected to attend Special Learning Program in Bangkok from 9-12 April 2012. I was ecstatic to enroll since I have been wanting to attend Internalworkshop from the first days I joined the office. As an officer whose job into give lectures and manage workshops, I always eager to learn from the regional trainer on how they manage their internal workshops. Let's be honest here, I've been running out of idea for introduction session and refreshment. An example from regional trainer would be mostly welcomed.

So, how could I not feel super exited when the opportunity finally came with my boss recommended me and I finally got accepted to the program?

Silly enough, my first wish is actually about shinee boys. Hehehehehe.. Call me crazy, but all I can mutter from my mount is a hope that there will be a shinee concert. And I got just what I wished for!

Some weeks after my acceptance announcement, I read an article that says that Bangkok will host its largest k-pop concert on 7th April. It means that I can enjoy it as well if I departed to bkk earlier since I have to be there on 8th anyway. The bad news was that no shinee on their list of performer. Meaning I have less desire to come to the concert no matter how much I like k-pop music. I will come only if shinee performs.

Well, there is a saying that goes like this : be careful for what you wish for, you might really get it. And what I get is what I wish for. Shinee was put on list two weeks after I found the article. Can you imagine how crazy I became the moment I read that news? I dig deep into the net and look for a way to purchase the ticket. God mercy, I found a way and pretty much a happy camper with the way the ticket is sold. I got myself a VIP seat, nearest to the stage. I am all happy.. But the excitement doesn't stop there. In March, shinee was having their comeback in Korea. Meaning, new song, new performance. Yaaaaayyyy.. After their new song called Sherlock was released on 9 March, I am all happy to learn that I will see their new performance live, first hand. Exiteeedd.. Their Sherlock choreography is amazing! And I hope they sing Honesty, which is my fave from the mini album.

Honesty..

0 comments:

Post a Comment