Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A Fairytale and A New Beginning


Today I realized that I had been 
treating the story I am keeping alive for 7 years as some sort of fairytale. It had butterflies, unicorns, rainbow and a prince charming. No wonder it was so hard to let it go and to move on. Like in every fairy tale, I kept on having this tiniest feeling called hope and wishing that this tale will come true one day. 

Sure enough, not every fairytale comes with a happy ending. In real life, most of them just don't. Some of them even ended in silence. Just like that. But in that silence I found courage to move on with life. I'm using the same feeling called hope to move on and move forward. Marching toward the unknown which I believe will be better that the pastel-colored fake fairytale. 

Today, a fairytale closed it's chapter and a new beginning has just started. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment