Sunday, October 9, 2011

watashi no tanjoubi no hi.. ano toki..

ano toki..

i still remember it very clearly..
it was a night time in February.. cold and cold..
but it was so warm for me as you walk your bike by my side
and we talk about our dream, our future

I asked you, what do you want to do.
and you said, i had a job.. at a company
you know it well, don't you? he said
and I said, yes..

then you asked me, what i want to do in my life
and i said, i guess i always want to be a diplomat
working in faraway land
talking in a foreign languange

maybe it could be United Nations, I said
and you replied, I used to have the same wish as yours
it surprised me, and i foolishly asked why you decided to forget it
and you said that you want a steady life and job

a steady life and job is what you want in your future
five years from now, you said
if i have a courage to continue, I will resign and look for my UN post
only if..

my love..
i keep my promise.. i keep my dream
i continue on becoming a UN staff
achieving my dream

my love..
how about you?
are you happy with your job?
will you keep your dream of working in the UN like I do?

i keep the dream as I keep my memory of you
a memory that hold me to life
a memory that bring me courage in bad days
to hold on and to wait

to wait for the day, i can see you again
tough i am afraid i might be waiting in vain
but i keep on waiting
my foots are moving but my hearts decides to stay

to stay where it always belong to
it always belong to you
to our conversation
to our dream

till the night we walk our bike again
crossing the dark road of cold Kyoto again
till I see the light in your eyes again
I will be waiting...

0 comments:

Post a Comment