Friday, February 18, 2011

A note to the future: If, perhaps, life should deceive you!

I happened to bump into these words. I don't remember what is exactly that inspires me to write all those words, but this note is made to mend a heart. For it to become stronger in the future..

If, perhaps, life should deceive you,
Be not gloomy, be not riled!

To sad days be reconciled;
Days of gladness, trust me, are near you.

In the future the heart lasts,
And the present is not cheering:

All’s but a moment, all will pass;
What has passed will be endearing.

From another book I read:
Man Zhafara Shabira, Those who are patient will be lucky

And in the school of life, God's curriculum consist only three subjects: ikhtiar, ikhlas and sabar (try the best, let it be and be patient). Be not gloomy in living life. All will pass eventually and the light of dawn only come after the darkest moment in the night.

For the past few days, i am struggling in giving a new meaning to life. Maybe just because I am entitled a new age while my heart keeps saying that I remain 18 at heart. Or maybe, because the life back home is not a cinderella life that I once imagined.

Yes, life at home is like living a harsh reality. There was (or maybe IS) reversed culture shock. For a good number of months, I try my best to cope with it. Hope arise and smile blossomed. But then, reality bounced me back to the bottom. Whether it is about life, living, job or love. All bounced me back to the bottom at the same time.

Then I remember reading a book that says: Once you reached the bottom, the only thing you can do is to rise high because there is no way you can slope lower than the bottom. Just try again and be patient if you fail or has not yet reached your goal. Those who are patient will be lucky.

Hope that I can be patient and ikhlas for the future life ahead. Amin

0 comments:

Post a Comment